INTRODUCING THE SLEEP SOUNDLY APPROACH
Make catching zZz’s, as easy as 1 2 3
Are you feeling anxious and overwhelmed at the thought of trying to get your little one to go down for a nap or settled for bed? (hint: they know exactly what’s up when you walk into their room)
Feeling tired and cranky because you’re up all night longggg with a serial wakist (more than 3 times a night)?
Has your little one hit a sleep regression head first and can’t get back into a sleep routine?
Currently nodding along in a sleep deprived state while fighting back tired tears? Yeahh… I get it.
We all wanna know the answer to the age old question: “how do I get my baby to sleep through the night?” Truth is, there’s a million things that could be affecting your little one’s (and yours) sleep.
If you’re currently struggling with things like:
- Still trying to master the art of linking sleep cycles?
- Contact napping or needing to “get the carrrrr”, pram or carrier to get sleepy time happening
- Getting your little one out of your bed and transitioned into their cot/bed
- Getting your baby settled in less than 20 minutes
- Unpredictable napping & moods
- A bub who’s not eating much at meal times (sleeping is hungry work)
You’re in the right place.